Progress Start From: AUD 545,000 - Houses
UNDER CONSTRUCTION! COMPLETION DATE: NOVEMBER 2016
4 Bed 3 Bath relaxed, spacious urban lifestyle surrounded by 3 parks.
- 2km to Murdoch University
- 4.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
- 2.5km to Adventure World Theme Park (Perth’s Largest Amusement Park)
- 8km to Fremantle
- 18km to Perth CBD
A large family sized home without the maintenance
• Two-Storey Townhouse
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• Double Lock-Up Garage
Full Turn-key build, ready for you or your tenant to move in from Day 1, for example:
• Stone benchtops
• High gloss cabinetry
• Stove & Oven
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
Take advantage of record low interest rates!
• Purchase a brand-new Parkside Coolbellup Townhouse
• The rental income will service the borrowing costs of a 90% loan due to record low interest rates currently available.
• In summary, the purchase of your next property may not require any cash outlay and can be cashflow positive (puts cash in your pocket)
Coolbellup is strategically placed within the heart of the rapidly expanding south west corridor and is seen as a highly desirable location to live and invest.
Parkside Coolbellup is surrounded by 3 parks and is close to beaches, the port city of Fremantle and is popular with the local market who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle.
Located within the Murdoch education and medical precinct, Coolbellup’s affordability and its proximity to the new Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, Murdoch Train Station and Fremantle has made it one of the hottest suburbs in Australia.
Coolbellup is considered a well-connected inner ring suburb and is well situated to contribute to delivery of key infill targets through the Coolbellup Revitalisation Strategy which includes redevelopment of the Coolbellup Town Centre into an exciting mixed use Retail and Residential hub.
Government development entity LandCorp says the preferred design option for Murdoch Mix would deliver 67,000m2 in commercial space, 7,000m2 in retail space and up to 1,600 residential units by 2031.
With a forecast of 35,000 employees, the centre will have one of the highest employment levels of any area outside the Perth’s CBD and potentially one of the country’s most intensive non-CBD employment centres.