Off The Plan Start From: AUD 299,000 - Apartments
$299K – $820K for 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Located just 14km north east of Melbourne’s CBD
- 1 bedroom apartments priced between $299,000 – $416,000
- 2 bedroom apartments priced between $454,500 – $686,500
- Bundoora has been listed in the Top 5 Melbourne Growth Suburbs by the REIV
- A rapidly growing and affordable location
- Positioned between RMIT University and La Trobe University
- Access to the 86 tram on the door
- Views over the adjacent park and towards the CBD
- A mix of products and prices to appeal to owner occupiers and investors alike (407 units)
Secluded among beautifully landscaped surrounds on the fringe of the naturally spectacular Bundoora Park, Botanic is an exclusive collection of prestige apartments. Botanic offers a harmonious balance of natural and urban design that delivers a lifestyle unlike any other, with retail, café, parks and universities all in close proximity.
Botanic features a design response that unites form and function, delivering a building that is architecturally timeless yet still has its own unique style. A deliberate mix of natural textures and refined surfaces creates a contemporary look that takes full advantage of the neighbouring parkland and the breathtaking city views.
Beautiful one, two and three bedroom apartments are available in a variety of floor plan configurations, with each new residence meticulously crafted to maximize space and natural light. Throughout, the materials and finishes exude a high level of quality.